Featured post

Functionality of Segment Value Inheritance ESS Process

  The Segment Value Inheritance process simplifies the maintenance of the chart of accounts. When the characteristics of values in the value...

Sunday 18 October 2015

Create Accounting for a Payment generates errors 95333 and 95359

Create Accounting for a Payment generates errors 95333 and 95359


Error:
95333: A conversion rate does not exist to convert USD to AUD for the conversion type Corporate
and conversion date 20-MAR-09 for line -25. Please use the Daily Rates form in General Ledger to
enter a conversion rate for these currencies, conversion date and conversion type.

95359: There is no accounted amount for the subledger journal entry line. Please inform your
system administrator or support representative that: The source assigned to the accounting
attribute Accounted Amount has no value for extract line number 88547. Please make sure the source
assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has a valid value, or assign a different
source to this accounting attribute.
Solution:
1. Specify a conversion rate for the currencies and conversion date mentioned in the error message 95333
Navigation under the General Ledger responsibility: Setup > Currencies > Currency Rates Manager > Daily Rates > click on the Create Daily Rates button Enter the From Currency, To Currency, Rate Type, Start Date, End Date and Rate, then click Apply

2. Run the AutoRate concurrent program in Payables
Go to the Submit Request window in Payable and submit the AutoRate concurrent process
3.Re-run the Create Accounting process for the transactions that received errors 95333 and 95359

10 comments:

  1. Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! 소액결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://cbalance.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. taxfyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. online tax filing

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. llc tax calculator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! cidb registration online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. WizzAccounting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. best food grade skincare products

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! gem retailers

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. luxury car brokers in Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

Please review my topic and update your comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.