Featured post

Functionality of Segment Value Inheritance ESS Process

  The Segment Value Inheritance process simplifies the maintenance of the chart of accounts. When the characteristics of values in the value...

Thursday 8 September 2016

Subledger Accounting (Oracle eBS R12) for Oracle BI Applications


I am currently reading the following book; ‘Oracle Business Intelligence Applications: Deliver Value Through Rapid Implementations’. As far as I know it’s the first and only book on Oracle BI Applications. In Chapter 5: Financial Analytics there is a paragraph about analyzing on Subledger Accounting (SLA) Transactions. This functionality is not in the Out-of-the-Box version of Oracle BIA 7.9.6.3, but Oracle provides a patch to make SLA Transaction analyzing possible.
If you want more details about this patch, have look on My Oracle Support. Search for; Patch 13697336 – PROVISION FOR LOADING SUB-LEDGER SLA ENTRIES FOR EXCHANGE GAIN/LOSS (Patch)
It could be of added value to my current project, so I will check it out. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my topic and update your comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.